Vacation – Pet Sitting
Pet sitting is an awesome way for you to ensure not only the health and optimal care for your pets, but also the security and maintenance of your home while you’re away. When pet sittings for clients, we typically visit the home and animals up to three times each day—that means a visit at morning, midday, and night.
These in-home sitting appointments with your pet(s) means he or she is getting personal one-on-one time and attention in the comfort of their own home environment and routine without the stress and possible health risks that are often factors that come into play with boarding.
We walk, play, medicate, and feed pets according to your preferred times and specifications.
What is a Meet & Greet and why do I need one?
A Meet & Greet is your initial consult and must be booked at least a week prior service is needed. The initial Meet & Greet is complementary and is required by everyone (no exceptions) prior any services are rendered. It is a half hour where you and your pet(s) get a chance to meet us in your own environment! It’ll be your opportunity to ask questions and for us to familiarize ourselves with your pet(s) routine.
Meet & Greets are available Monday through Thursday evenings from 6:30p.m. to 8p.m. – except on Holidays. If you require a different time simply give us a call, we’ll try our best to match your request.
Our Service Area
The following map below shows our service area. Please be sure you fall into our area before requesting a Meet & Greet.
Request a Meet & Greet!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fill out the following form to request a Meet & Greet and get started! One of our team members will contact you as soon as we get done with our walks.
MORNING – MIDDAY – NIGHT
All pet sitting visits include:
potty break/walk, fresh water, treats, breakfast/dinner, administration of medication when needed, play time,
package and mail retrieval, garbage/recycle bin retrieval and a report about our time together along with pictures.
Cats or Birds Only
15-20min (up to 4 cats or birds) $15
35 min – $21
Preferred Pet Sitting
Service Requests & Cancellations:
prices are subject to change without notice
- We ask that Pet Sitting requests be made at least 3 days prior needed service
- Requests are accepted according to availability
* Last minute requests may be subject to a surcharge provided our availability is able to accommodate it – same goes for overnight requests (offered only to existing furmily members)
- Petsitting service may be canceled 72hrs prior day of service for visit credit
- Holiday pet sitting visits must be cancelled 7 days prior visits for a visit credit refund
- Holidays require Holiday Pet Sitting visits, which can be found in NWP visit Portal, under Shop – Services
- Click below to read our Terms and Conditions